About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

12 September, 2011

Fall is in the air...

I wonder what fall weather is going to be like in Los Angeles. The nights have been cooler which makes sleeping so much nicer!

I started a new stand-up coaching class this weekend with Greg Wilson. He's a funny guy but boy, is he a touch cookie! There were 4 of us in the class and we all got our asses kicked by him.

I also signed up for the Los Angeles Kickball League which plays for 7 weeks on Sunday. I haven't played kickball since I was in high school I'm sure. It should be a lot of fun and a great way to meet some new people.

(I've been in LA for over 4 months now, so thought it was time to get a little work done)

No comments:

Post a Comment