About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

11 August, 2011

Another first...

After my back waxing, I developed some red irritation and thought the best thing to do would be to get a spray tan. You know, to help blend it all together.

I got to my appointment and met a very pretty Lauren. She was going to do me! I stripped down to my undies and there she went..... Spraying her stuff all over me.

I didn't realize this was going to be an education lesson either. She asked me if I knew what a "pig on a spit" was. She proceeded to describe and act out with me.

looking forward to lesson #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment