About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

05 August, 2011

Backman X 2 =

Jonathan, my younger bro gets here on Sunday night from New Jersey. Unfortunately, he gets in after my stand-up performance. We are going skydiving in San Diego and will probably do other tourist things. Get our anus' bleached, pick up a hooker and have a nice lunch consisting of water cress, lemon wedges and water. 

And then next Friday I'm off to Boston and Ptown! Look out New Enlanders, the bitch is coming back for a visit. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun week with your kid brother! Believe me New England is awaiting your arrival like a category 5 storm!

    ReplyDelete