About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

02 August, 2011

First time for everything but... OUCH!!

I like new adventures, I'm not prude and I'm definitely not shy. I tried something today that I've never done before. I have a few friends that have done it and it certainly has been recommended to me in the past. So I took today by the balls and dove right in!

I got my back waxed!

In preparation for my vacation to Boston and Ptown next Friday, a little manscaping was in order. I can take care of everything else except for my back.

Also, I am trying to dodge the nicknames my friend Jeff likes to make up for me including Hairy Backman.

Smooth as a baby's ass now!

3 comments:

  1. Is that all you need waxed? In looking at old Carnival pictures and the shorts you like to wear there may need to be more waxing in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about getting your asshole bleached?

    ReplyDelete