About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

30 August, 2011

Hell of a Day at Sea Sir!

This afternoon I went to the taping of "Excused", a new show starting this fall on CBS. I believe it is going to be something similar to the Bachelor and Bachelorette. Another reality dating show..... just what we need.

What I had to do was walk up to the door of the house and tell the girls why they should let me in. Unfortunately, I knew I was going to be "excused" and not allowed in.

I then went to The Hollywood Improv for their open mic. They picked 16 performers out of the over 75 people who showed up. Luckily, I was chosen my first time there. Yippie!!! I spoke to some of the other comedians and some had been there up to 8 times without ever being chosen!

It was a great set so hopefully someone important was in the audience and I get a gig out of it.

Fingers crossed!

"But darling, if you have a baby, you won't be the baby anymore!"

No comments:

Post a Comment