About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

26 July, 2011

Boy, do I feel stupid!

I went to an interview today at Hasbro for a guest host position. They were interviewing a lot of people so I didn’t get my hopes up. Also, since this was for a kids show, that exactly isn’t the demographic that I feel I am appropriate for.

They started with a 30 question “test”. Here are 2 sample questions,

1. At the Battle of Bunker Hill, who commanded the famous order, “Don’t fire until you see the whites of their eyes.”?

2. Which famous model appeared on the first George Magazine wearing a George Washington wig?

I got one of those right..... cut to the chase, I got 10 answers right and then was told by an employee, “We’ll get in touch with you.”

2 comments:

  1. What was it? Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wouldn't tell us the name of the show. I probably won't ever find out anyway!

    ReplyDelete