About Me

My photo
West Hollywood, California, United States
Born and raised in New Jersey by my Irish Catholic mother and Jewish father. Oy vey! I have a twin brother and a younger brother. Just moved to Los Angeles after living in Boston for the past 10 years.

19 July, 2011

Sounding more like my father everyday...

Jeez, we are here at the Malibu RV Park and boy,.... not to be a cheap skate but they nickel and dime you for everything.  You rent the site for x amount and if you have any more than 2 people, there is an additional fee.  Since I have my car (or a rental while my car is at the body shop), that is additional.  The manager approached my father and said that since he has a motorcycle, that is additional.  WTF, all this stuff fits on the site they are renting.  If you have a dog, that is an additional fee.  

Not being cheap but hell, it would be cheaper (and nicer) to stay at the Ritz.  This is not vacation for me.  Too much work. 

My friends Brandon and James who I stayed with in Santa Monica when I first came out to California are coming over for dinner tonight.  

Stay tuned ...... exciting news tomorrow!!!



---
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment